Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Two Lovely Dining Rooms

Another dining room with salmon pink chairs that I love!  I'm becoming more and more confident about my decision to paint my dining chairs salmon and excited to see it all finished!  The navy blue is also included in my color scheme and even that darker orange in the sconce bows here appears in the form of an oriental rug in my room.


And speaking of beautiful dining room chairs, this picture of Grant K. Gibson's decorator showhouse dining room makes me want to include green in that color pallet.

the Decorista

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah!

    I just wanted to tell you that I really like your blog! You have some beautiful pictures.
    I was wondering if you would be able to provide me with your email for a possible guest post.
    My email is kristen.c@designshuffle.com

    Hope to hear from you soon!

    -Kristen Crosby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these two images. The paisley wallpaper is great and also love the blue jars on the table in the second image.....

    ReplyDelete