Sunday, March 27, 2011

Retail Therapy

Thank you all so much for your words of support while I try to figure out my next move in life.  I talked with my sister about my blog dilemma and I think she had the right idea.  I'm going to keep up with my blog through this spring and then take a little hiatus while I design some furniture over the summer.  Then I'll come back in the fall hopefully with a whole lot of things to show off!

In the meantime, since I was feeling kind of grumpy this weekend I decided to do a little retail therapy and got the following items:


One of these items cost me $5 at the Jr. League of Washington Tossed and Found event.  The other one cost me waaayyy more than I can afford.  But if you average the two together.....I still spent more than I should have.  However, you know how every once in a while you see something that you absolutely just have to have?  This is what happened with this purse.  I am a HUGE fan of Kate Spade and the colors of this particular purse are just SO ME.  In fact, this is the basic color scheme I'm using for my room makeover which has been in progress for about a year now.

So thank you to all of you and, of course, to the wonderful Kate Spade and the Jr. League for giving me a little boost this weekend!  I'll keep on going for now!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice Self Present!!! What's not to love about Kate Spade. Plus you can most certainly justify it since you will use it all the time - cost per wear!!

    x Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Love that idea! AND the $5 sweater and purse! Glad you splurged - that Kate Spade is too cute to pass up! :)

    ReplyDelete